About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tonya had a Baby girl!

Tonya my sister had her 5Th girl yesterday, June 30Th at 2:50 am Utah time and her name is Amelia Okeson she is 8 lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long. Mom and Dad Bowman got to be their and Kirt and his Family stayed at the hospital till 1:30 am in the morning waiting with mom and dad. Congratulations Tonay & Hyrum were so happy for you.
Lets see what number of grandchild would this be I think this is number 23. Let me know if this right.

1 comment: