About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gosselin Sextuplets & Twins

Gosselin Sextuplets & Twins

I don't know about you guys but I love this show it is so much fun to watch. I know its just everyday life but she has six 3 year old's and two 7 year old's. If that doesn't make you crazy I don't know what would, I love that they say were not perfect and there just trying to do the best they can with what they have. I always think to my self that someone should convert them. (Just a random thought I had)
My mom had 8 kids but she only have one set of twins Connie and Cody man, and I thought my mom was super women and she is, but this is on a hole different playing filed.

2 comments:

The Galloway Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Galloway Clan said...

http://truthbreedshatred.blogspot.com/

This is how they do it. They have help (that's free) and they get a buttload of money.