About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Our 3 Day Weekend!


Hi everyone I hope your weekend was as good as ours was. Thursday night Ben and I went on a date, it was nice to spend time with him since he has been in school these past four weeks. We went to a new shopping center on Las Vegas Blvd not too far from our house called Town Center. We stopped at Borders for awhile then walked around to see everything. It is an outdoor shopping center and there is a kid's playground and water park. There was also a lawn where they show free movies every weekend. We decided to go to the Apple store because Ben had never been inside one, it was quite fun but it made me miss my Mac laptop :( (what can you do)

We ate at this restaurant in the middle of the shopping center that was called Brio Tuscan Grill. The pasta was Amazing!! and not to expensive. They also baked some awesome flat bread. We loved it. Ben and I have been trying to come up with our own recipes because we love pasta so much. We especially like the Bertolli frozen dinners for two. We want to try to make them on our own. I laughed at myself while we were eating our dinner at Brio because we were trying to figure out what they used to make our pasta. I was thinking if only we had something that could tell us what they used to make it, like a machine. Then I thought, "oh my I'm plankton from Sponge Bob Square Pants", he is always trying to steal the crabby patty and use his machine to see what is used to make it. I know you're thinking I'm crazy but Spencer, the kid I watch, loves that show. After dinner we went home to pack and finish the cookies that I had started making that morning before work. I don't know if I'll every make them again because it takes almost 4 hours to make them. Crazy!

I took this Photo in front of Brio Grill. I love fountains and I really like this one, maybe we'll have it in our yard some day :)

No comments: