Our Ward started a sewing group that's meets every first Tuesday for every month at 7 pm and we can bring anything we want to work on or start working on. This is the quilt i was talking about that i started like 4 yrs ago and my goal is to get it done by the end of this summer. I also have all these crafts that i want to get done for stockings and gifts for Christmas.About Us
- Ben and Trina
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Sewing Group
Our Ward started a sewing group that's meets every first Tuesday for every month at 7 pm and we can bring anything we want to work on or start working on. This is the quilt i was talking about that i started like 4 yrs ago and my goal is to get it done by the end of this summer. I also have all these crafts that i want to get done for stockings and gifts for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is Soooooooo cute!!!!
I remember when you started on this quilt! I was uber jealous. I couldn't even sew two squares together. The sad part is that I still can't make fancy schmancy quilts like you.
Hey Trina!
Your photos look fabulous, the balance is perfect, I am quite impressed. That is a good picture that you phone can take, I have one of those old phones where the size of the photo would be like a thumbprint :) I remember that quilt, that is so nice that you have a group to work with in your ward.
Post a Comment