About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swimming Is our new Workout!


It's Summer now and boy is it hot! The past two days have been up to 111 with excessive heat warnings, but Connie and I have found a fun way to workout in the mornings. We have been getting up and going swimming every morning around 7am at my pool. By then it is about 95 degrees outside, we take turns playing with Shay while the other one is swimming lap's. We get about 8 laps in each before I have to go get ready for work. It has been quite fun and a good way to wake me up in the morning. It always takes me a while to get going in the morning. :)
It helps that our pool is heated so its not freezing cold when you get in.

No comments: