About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Saturday Craft Night!


Saturday night ends up being a girls night because all our husbands go play basketball for 2 hour or more. We are always trying to think of what we can do besides site around talking and eating food witch is fun but not all the time.(Got to keep my size under control) So Connie and I made glycerin soap and we have found a new way to make decorative soap by using acrylic stamps that you can put into the molds and they don't melt witch we were worried about. In September for our enrichment night I'll be helping them make soap so were trying to come up this different ideas. What Do you think?

2 comments:

The Galloway Clan said...

With the upcoming holiday season, you could probably make different soaps and sell 'em!

Silvina said...

Hey girl where are you? I know you've been sick but we even want to hear your nausea stories!! Hope all is well .
Love Justin and Silvina