About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Family Vaction Part 3

OK I know I'm really behind but I'm going to try to get all my post done for the year 2011. Part 3 for our vacations. Day 2 Ben went to see a work friend and drive around with him all day and see job sites so. Paige and I spent the day with Sabrina Lytle and her girls. Her ward had a play date planned to go to a pumpkin patch and spend the day. I do have to admit this was one thing on my list that I had to do while I was in Reno. They had fun little games for the kids to play and in the Barn they even had dress ups. 
Lucky us today was free Hay Rides! Paige was not sure if she wanted to go but she loved it in the end.
I love love it! Someone in Alamo should do this ever year!
Paige loving her ride it took some coaxing to get her to stand my her self at first.

I love that this family farm is just five mins from Sabrina house but it still looks like its in the country!


Paige and me on the Hay ride


They had emu's, a lama, pigs, and goats


Along with Cows and Horses oh and you cant for get the chickens sorry I didn't take photos of all of them.


Paige Trying to make Emma pet the horse.




 With our admission we got to pick out one small pumpkin for free so Paige got to go pick out one that she liked and pick it.


 Paige with she prize she was so excited about her pumpkin.

This photo I had to put in Sabina is on the left looking and the girl on the left is Sabrina's friend. Paige does not know her at all everyone started to walk away so paige just grabs her hand like she is her best friend and when Sabrina friend looks down to see who has her hand she has no idea who this kid is. That's why she is laughing. pretty funny because if you know my Paige she will not go to anyone she does not know. Sorry I have forgotten Sabrina's friend name so I have to keep on calling her that Ha ha will she later told me that all kids are like that with her even so much that they will poop at her house I thought that was so funny!




Last photo of the day Paige had a blast! Oh and so did I!

No comments: