About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Vacation Part 2

When we went back to Sam and Tiff's house we had lunch and they left to go spend the weekend in Alamo. They left us their key and we had a nice furnished house for the weekend thanks again you guys so much! After we got up from our afternoon nap we decided to go to lake Tahoe and enjoy the water and and sand! It is only 20 mins from Carson City that  is shorter then my husbands drive to work everyday!
 Paige was so excited to go the the lake and play in the sand, but I forgot to pack our pool bag with all the toys so we had to borrow some of  Jason's sand toys. Thanks Jason.

 Paige posing for me love that girl :)

 This trip I have been playing with my new lens  I have been loving it hear is a shot of your foot prints in the sand. Paige Ben and me.
 The one bad thing of always taking the photo's you are never in them right but we did find with me new lens  we can take a photo with me in it witch I would not do with my old one. New Lens is a 17-55 mm  2.8 f tamron  this Len's is my new favorit Portraiture lens
 Another family impromptu photo at Lake Tahoe 
 Daddy and Paige
 Oh look at that cute bum!
 Daddy and Paige trying to make sand castles it didn't really work the bucket already had a big crack in it and now it has a bigger one! sorry Jason will have to get you another one!
Paige playing in the water.

Paige and giving us her strong girl look with her daddy.  

 Another Strong Girl We loved this big rock it was a nice place to sit and enjoy the sunset.
Paige working it for the camera. 

While we are sitting we had wild duck land and walk right up to us looking for food Ben keep saying he had never seen duck do that before. Later when we got back home we found out you can take a steam fairy boat across the lake to see a castle I wish we could have done that but will just have to go back!   

 I love these Photo's I don't care if  anyone else does, but I love them! They might make there way into our house one day.

Paige was loving the ducks


This was a nice end to your day I wish I would have been in this photo to but I did't have room for my tripod and I forgot my minnie one I'll have to try to remember that one next time. We went back to Carson found a Smiths and went food shopping and went back to the town home and enjoyed our dinner.

2 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Sounds like a FUN family vacation! It's been awhile since I've been to Lake Tahoe, but I think we'll now have to schedule a trip in :)

Melinda said...

Your photos look awesome Trina, I think I need to get a new lens for my camera, I will have to check that one out.