About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Vaction Part 1

 We had a wounder full family vacation this year just by ourselves which does not happen a lot. Ben wanted to see the Reno/Carson area and go visit friends that live up their. Our first day we visited Sam and Tiffany Lytle they were so nice to let us stay with them last minuet.

Sam and took us to Mills Park that they lived by which was very nice. Paige and Jason had fun throwing rock in to the river. Also at this park that I didn't get a photo of was a peace of  bent metal from the World Trade Center in NY.

                        Sam had to keep moving Jason away form the water he was trying to get in it.

Paige and Daddy throwing rocks together. I love this cute little bridge with the river running under it so pretty

                                                            Paige working out at the park


We decided to take a tour of down town Carson City this is the Capital Building this photo would be a lot better if the flag pole's were not there but what can you do. I love old building we don't have this in Las Vegas every thing is new.

Paige was loving all the mom and dad attention she was getting and also that mom had her camera out all the time. She is such a ham working it for the camera.

Hear are a few photo's of the memorials that are next to the capital building
This is Abraham Van Santvoord Curry If you look at the Photo below it will tell you all about how he bought this land and built all the building knowing that some day Nevada would be a state and Carson City would be its capital. 

This is the Nevada State Veteran's Memorial
This tree is behind the Capital Building Ben and I think they are Crab Apple tree's but not sure I love the color's.

This is the Back side of the Capital Building next to the parking lot where all of our governor and state's man park. I thought this was fun to see I don't know way but I did. 

After this we walked down to the children's museum which I'm sad to say was not that fun except this really cool augment board game. I wish we would have spent our money on another museum.

No comments: