No one really new how to build it so Ben was the one to come to the rescue I think it turned out great!
Ben did the wood work on it as well as putting on the red siding on the back. It was a fun outing for the family that ended with us eating at the pizza factory!
Ever day I would text Ben and ask hem how the dog house was coming along and he would send me a photo on my phone so hear is the first one I got of the dog house.
This is the next photo that Ben sent me he was all done with it and it had to go off to another company to get the brick and inside things and windows.
this is the last photo that i got from Ben He did not to the brick but he did the back siding of it I think it turned out well I guess I should have but this up at the top oh well.
Hear is a facebook link for the auction https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=146306865442521






4 comments:
That is awesome!!!! Good job Ben!
Wow! That is impressive Ben! It turned out great. If I was a dog, I would choose that one. =)
That is REALLY cool looking! He did a great job!
I love it!! Buddy is So jealous. I bet if he had a dog house like that he would ditch us in a second!It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing Trina. Bianca
Post a Comment