About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Friday, July 8, 2011

My Little Cook

For Paiges birhtday I had found her a rose petal cottage kitchen by playskool on ebay for a really good deal she loves it! One night in June Ben left to go on splits with the missionary's and I was working hard making dinner in the kitchen while Paige was playing and I heard her say she needed to go potty. So off she ran to her bathroom, after a while I hear her playing in her room cooking. My first thought was oh how cute she is pretending to cook like mommy, but then the thought came to me Waite she just went to the bathroom and she has no pants on, then the thought I had would if she is cooking with her pee or worse her poop! I ran into the room and this is what I found was a cute little girl cooking with this!



 Bath oil and mouth wash and lotion, I had to take a deep breath to not get mad and ran and got my camera. I was not mad she was cooking with this expet that two of these bottles I got from our stay at A Cowboys Dream a Five star Bed and Breakfast in Alamo. I was planning on enjoying the bath oil for a really long time. but I guess it was not ment to be.
 While I was taking photo's in the bathroom Paige picks up her pot with her hot pad and takes it over to her colander and poured it perfect into it. One problem it was on the floor and it's a colander it has holes! Needless to say is  I had a very nice smelling floor, I tried to clean to clean it up it  but the soap keeped bubbling up so I just had to put a rag over it and waite till I had to get my mother in-laws carpet cleaner.

No comments: