About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Friday, May 27, 2011

DIY Upholstery

 I just wanted to share a project that I have been wanting to get done for a long time know and I finally did it! I re-upholster my dinning room chairs I have a little girl named Paige that has been reeking havoc on my white upholstery. I know your thinking why would you have white chairs! Will they were cheap and I new some day I could cover them. Also back when I had bought them I was not married and did not have a kid. Well hear is the before Photo with Paige in it.
And this is after a long day working hard trying to get out all the staples so that I could reuse the bottom coverings.Paige was loving all the tools that I was using she keep stilling them and then trying to do what I was doing, not always a good thing! I hope you like them it was hard trying to pick out a fabric but i love it know that its done!

6 comments:

Connie Lytle said...

They look really good. your did a good job.

Lucy Bowman said...

The chairs look great. It looks great with the table color! You are very handy Trina! =)

The Rogers Clan said...

Beautiful job!! Now come do mine. HAHA!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Well done! LOVE the fabric :)

Chasing Molly said...

Oh my heavens! I love hearing about your projects Trina! And I am especially fond of this one. You are so brave and I am so excited for you. They turned out absolutely beautiful!

Ben and Trina said...

Oh thanks eveyone!