About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Paige's first Trip To Red Rock!

Saturday We decided to take a little hiking trip with Paige her very first yeah for Paige! Red Rock is not to fare from out apartment maybe a 15 to 20 Min's. We had never stopped to look at the visitor center when we go so that was the first thing we did. Paige got to touch a turtle shell and see live lizards and play outside in a few fun exhibits. Next we headed to take our nice short hick to see the water fall it seemed a lot longer hick with Paige she doesn't walk very fast and poor Ben had to carry her for a lot of it.  
Paige making her pose by the turtle's



Ben's Dream house he wants to build



Work it Paige she is so much fun! this was a litte cave like thing for kids to play in



having fun!


Not to sure she wants to play in the water


It took a while but she got in and even was having fun!



Oh little feet i just love them and there so cute! She has always crossed her legs like this I'm not sure why but she does it a lot.


What a fun day outside and she cried when we had to leave poor thing.
This trip was lots of fun and took most of our after noon but we ended it with a stop at IN-OUT so that was well worth the trip!

3 comments:

ALLY said...

Paige is so cute, hopefully we'll see you guys in Powell this summer so I can meet her! :) Oh and I love your pictures, your such a great photographer!

Lucy Bowman said...

What a fun day! I love the photo of her little feet and her legs crossed. Miss you guys!

Audra said...

wow! i don't know where i have been missing all of your updates! looks like you guys are having lots of fun!