About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Paige is 2 years old!

Oh where has all the time gone! Last Saturday we had Paige's birthday party because it was on a Sunday this year. We decided to just have a family party and invite some cousins it was a good thing, because our short party turned into a 3 hour plus party. I had a really hard time coming up with a theme for her party this year so there really is not one. Hear is Paige's Pink and Brown Pirate, Backyeardigans party I know I know but I really could not just stick with one thing! This girl loves boy and girly things!



Paige loves to play Pirates so I found this cute hat and other things at the Dollar store. 



Shay Lytle Paige's cuz having fun!


My Mother-in-law's house all ready for the party.


Add caption


The Birthday Girl eating her cup cake she decorated. I made her number 2 shirt this year and it only took me one try!


Paige playing put the glasses on Uniqua


All the kids getting ready for the treasure hunt!


Everyone found there treasure!


After there hunt we just let the kids have fun playing in the dirt that's all Paige really wants to do.


Alice, Scott & Paige Oh what cute kids:)


Oh how I love dirt!


Paige always ask at least once a day to go play in the dirt so we go to grandmas to play.


Paige's birthday cake this year I had a really hard time trying to pick  one to make so this is what i came up with.


OK last year I let Paige smash and destroy her cake I wanted her to do the same this year but she was such a nice girl she let everyone have some of her cake.

Paige loves her backpack thanks grandma Wharton, I think Paige got a lot of gifts that she really loves she plays tea party every day and play cooks on her new stove I haven't took a photo of that yet because her gift was late.


4 comments:

ALLY said...

Such a cute party Trina, I love the cake that you made!! Paige is such a pretty little girl, she looks like lots of fun :)

Ben and Trina said...

Oh thanks Ally :) She is lots of fun but can be a hand full :)

Lucy Bowman said...

How fun! Paige is getting so big. The cake is amazing and I love that you had several themes--it makes it that much more exciting. Miss you!

Ben and Trina said...

Cody and Lucy we miss you guys too!