OK hear it is girls my calenders of how bad and good at working out I am. I think this is going to take more then 30 days to get to the size I wont to be at because I can never workout ever day! There is always something that comes up, going out of town or Paige and I have a bad day whatever it is I'm still pushing along slow and steady Win's the race right? How are you guys doing?
Click the calender to make it bigger so you can read it.

4 comments:
Still my hero. If I posted my calendar.......it would be empty. I probably wouldn't even go to the store to buy a calendar, that's how successful I would be. So GREAT JOB!! Way ahead of me!
Keep going Trina! Only a few more days to go!
It's an amazing feeling when you finally get through doing something and you have that feeling of accomplishment.
Thanks for all the encouragement everyone! Oh by the way A Beehive do I know you? Or did you come across my blog? Thanks for the comment though! Just don’t know who you were :) ,but would love to know who you are!
Post a Comment