
This last weekend we went to Alamo again but this time a lot of my family is in Alamo staying with my parents so we got to stay at Cody and Lucy's house witch was a lot of fun. Thanks again Cody and Lucy! It was a crazy weekend the first two days we had rain in June crazy weather and I didn't pack any cool weather clothes for Ben or my self but thanks to Connie and the big bag of clothes that was being passed around from our sister in-law Irlanda I had found some thing to ware and I got a lot of cute new clothes. One of then is a really cute dress that is the same stile of the dress I want from shabby apple but it's all brown with a black belt love it! I'll have to take a photo of me in it for you all later. Monday witch was Flag Day we had a BBQ in Lucys back yard, Paige was able to have her very first popsicle. Other things that she tried for the first time fresh pie cherrys strate of the tree they were so good, she loved them! Also playing in the yard with the garden hose that girl was loving the outdoors. It make me feel bad when we have to come back to vegas and she is stuck inside our apartment again oh well what can you do.

No comments:
Post a Comment