About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Weekend

Since Valentines was on Sunday this year We decided to go see a movie that I have been wanting to see for a while Saturday night. Can you guess what it is?
Hint Hint....!

Ben's mom offered to watch Paige for us witch is really nice of her to do because the movie is 3 hours long. It didn't even seem that long to me the movie was that good! Well to me anyway. I normally don't watch this kind of move but everyone that I talked to loved the movie and it seemed we were the only two people that has not see this move yet! Well it was a good Valentines Day gift thanks Ben! (yes this is an improvement from the last few years, if you don't know my Ben he doesn't give me cards or flower very often just on our anniversary. So when he does give me something I really appreciate it!

I guess I'm the one that usually does the planing for valentines day so he just shows up and gets to enjoy. This year I wanted to surprise him with a weekend at the Sweet Heart Lodge, Yes I made this up I turned our room in to a hotel room well at least I tried to with what we had and I think it turned out really well. We Just had to may thing to do on Sunday so Ben took a rain check so I'm just leaving it up till we get a chance to do it. Hear are some photos I got the idea for the love Actually blog thanks! hear is some photos of what it looked like.:)
coming in to the room I called it Lover's Suite at the Sweet Heart's Lodge.

I got this free online and made it real big in photo shop so I could put it on the door.

Hear is the welcome letter telling him what to expect and complimentary services.

and our Lover's Suite I know its not as nice as a real lodge but I didn't have to spend money!

6 comments:

The Rogers Clan said...

You are so adorable. What a fantastic idea!! I might have to copy that. V-Day was a smidge difficult since it was on a Sunday. Stinkin cupid.....

Connie Lytle said...

Sis i am so proud of you!!!!
It looks so cute!!!
I had great plans with some things on that website to but..... we kind of rolled our car the day befor, so that got blown out of the water. Thanks for your love sis and thanks for being the Worlds best sister ever
I love You!!

Tiffany said...

Hi Trina,
I found your blog through Tera’s blog and just wanted to say what a great idea to transform your bedroom like that. I will have to remember that idea, thanks! Also I think your little girl is just sooo cute.

Tiffany Mohler

Ben and Trina said...

Oh thanks guys your all to nice :)

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

That "Lover's Lodge" looks like a great idea! Nice planning ;)

Melinda said...

That is a great idea. We also just saw Avatar, I'm glad we are not the only late ones to see it, cause yeah it was super long! My parents watched Eleanor so we could see it. It was great!