About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh Girls I'm in Love!

Today I was introduced to Shabby Apple Dresses click Hear

if you want to check out the website. I know this dress is way out of my price range, but oh a girl can dream right? $82 buck for a dress? I know it's a bit much, Ben would never let me buy this. I'm hopping that one of these days there will be a sell or even better yet Ben would surprise me for my birthday now that is wishful thinking indeed. Hear is another one that I love! This one is even more $92 ouch that one hurts.

1 comment:

RandiSue said...

Sounds like its time to pull out the sewing machine and DUPLICATE it.