About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you to Grate Grandma Hopkin, Ben's Grandma. For making this dress for Paige! Sorry its taken me so long to get this up, but hear it is. Hope you like the photos even though they are not that perfect. Paige doesn't sit still for that long anymore so trying to fix my lighting was not a priority.

3 comments:

Audra said...

She is such a cutie. I wish we lived closer together.

Ben and Trina said...

I know it would be fun to let them play together. :)

Kristin Chesnik said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little girl!