
I have been trying to get my food storage in order for a while and hear is what I have added to my stockpile besides the things I got at the Smith case lot sale witch I should take a photo of so you all can see it. I decided to make Peach Jam for the first time in my life so I went on the Internet and looked for a good recipe. Witch I did and we are quite happy with the result's. I don't know about you but I have never heard of a jam recipe call for butter but this one did and it really tastes good!
I also canned peach just for pies and crisp thanks Ang for the really good recipe!
For my Belated birthday gift Joni came over and made me the best beef and broccoli and also she got me an orked I love them Sooooooooooooooooooo Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Joni :) I hope I can keep this one alive well practice make perfect.

I got the Jam recipe at www.cdkitchen.com its called Farm Stand Peach Jam!

7 comments:
Looks yummy Trina - and yes, I put butter in all the jams that I make - it makes it so there isn't as much foam when you are cooking it.
Your peaches look amazing! I am glad that your jam recipe worked out. I love the orchid too...they are beautiful!
isn't canning fun. hey your jam lloks good where did you get the recipe?
I got the Recipe for www.cdkitchen.com its called farm stand peach jam
Wish I had some peach trees!!!
Yeah, the peaches look good. But what about that cake I see in the background. That looks REALLY yummy! Is it just as yummy as your mom's gingerbread cake with homemade ice cream??? That was so good. 6 years later and I can still taste it in my mouth.
It was my birthday Cake! Carrot Cake it was really good!
Post a Comment