About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Canning!

OK I now this is old but I just got around to making this page for the secant time because my program froze up right before i could same it.A lot of people have been asking Connie and I to have a class or to teach them how to do canning so I thought they might like this page.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I've never done meat before but my mom was just telling me how great it is. I'll have to give it a try.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Looks really good! Your mom is ADORABLE. I'll have to try canning the meat...