About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Friday, September 4, 2009

MY FIRST KIMONO SHOES!

OK everyone I found this pattern off www.homespun-threads.com I had so much fun making these I might do it as a side business. What do you think? There not all the way done I still have to embellish them witch I'm quite excited about.

You have to come back to see how they turned out!

6 comments:

Angela said...

They are really cute - I will check back and see the finished product.

Mandi Roth said...

So so cute!! can't wait to see how they turn out!

Taralee said...

CUUUUTE!! I can't wait to see the finished product. They're already cute but once they're all dolled up they'll be SO CUTE!

Lucy Bowman said...

I love them Trina! So cute and trendy too.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Ridiculously cute! Don't you love her paattern! Yeah for you!

Ben and Trina said...

Yes I do like her patterns if only I was a better sewer :) oh well practice makes perfect!