About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trying to Find a Cute Swimming suit!

Hi everyone its another day. I have been looking for a new swimming suit now that my other one is falling apart. I don't want to pay 100 bucks for a swimming suit, I think that's crazy. So I found this swimming suit online at http://www.spiegel.com/ on sale for 49.00 which is still a little high for me. I might get it if it lasts me longer than the one I currently have. Anyways I just wanted to know what you guys think of it. It comes in other colors, black, dark peacock, olive green, red pepper, and double espresso.

1 comment:

Summer, Matt and Beck said...

I love the suit! It is cute AND modest. The only thing you might be concerned about is making sure it is one piece. Otherwise, when you get in the water the top will float on up. (I learned this the hard way with an overpriced swim-skirt; sounds good in theory... not very practical.)