About Us
- Ben and Trina
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Happy St Patricks Day!
Today has been a long day for me well this whole week has been long I guess. I have been nannying again for the past two weeks and man is my house a wreck. I never get home before 5pm most of the days and then I've got to make dinner and try to wash dishes, but I do have to say Ben has been a really big help. I can't wait to get home and make corn beef and cabbage with some Irish soda bread. I started making this when we had lots of friends and family that lived by us hear in Vegas but they all have graduated from collage and moved on. I hat being the one left be hind! Oh well I don't mind Vegas that much Ben's parent live hear and my parents and other family members are only an hour away. Oh I hear Paige up from her nap well happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope it's a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does Paige go with you when you nanny?
Yes she does goe with me or I wouldn't go at all.
Post a Comment