Thanksgiving in Alamo this year was a lot of fun, I had the opportunity to take photos that same day and run home and make my Martha Stewart recipe for cranberry cornbread stuffing which I burnt the pecans so we had to roast them again and then we did a half Bach so when we took off the covering to brown the top it got to dry! :( oh well I thought it still tasted good. All in all we had a great thanks giving dinner at my brother Derek's house. Cheyenne and Bianka spent the day cooking up a storm as well so that everyone would have a wonderful thanksgiving and we did! They even made a small roasted chicken that looked like a Turkey and side dishes for the kids table so that they could have there own miniature thanksgiving dinner and Cheyenne cooked it! After words we ended up downstairs dancing for three hours! I didn't gain any weight this year Ye Ha!






Hear is a Highlight of what we did the rest of the weekend. Ben went duck hunting and got two ducks a teal and a shoveler oh and one goose but it landed in the middle of the lake and it was frozen and on way to get it poor Ben it was his first one ever! I guess no Goose dinner for Christmas this year :(. I helped my mom decorate the tree and Sunday morning we had about 3 in. of snow fall it was so pretty we had to take photos and try to see if Paige would play in it, but she didn't like it poor thing.
Oh I forgot we played games with friends and Ben did his fair share of playing basketball which cosed him lot of body pain hear is a nice bruise he got from a knee to the leg poor guy.
3 comments:
I love the new picture header! so cute! Erinn didn't like the snow either the first couple of times, now she loves to be outside with it and try's really hard to eat it when we aren't looking.
Cool weekend! I LOVE the pics you took outside! Those are amazing.
Aww, your little Paige is so cute. I love your family shot. Email me with how much it would be for you to do some family photos of us. I really can't stand going to one of those indoor photo places but I also can't catch all three of us in a good photo.
Post a Comment