
This year Ben decide to surprise me with a trip to see a play for my Birthday! Well it was kind of a surprise he had to ask me which one I wanted to go see, because they had Pride and Prejudice
playing which is my favorite movie ever! But they did not have that play in September so we decided on Much Ado.
Ben is not big on Birthdays so last year was not so good, but we've only been married 3 years so I guess were still learning right? Anyways We went to Alamo and spent the night Friday night and got up Saturday morning and left Paige with Connie and Adam (Thanks you guys for watching her for us!) This was the first time Ben and I have been away from Paige together at the same time since she was born.
Our play started at 2pm UT time I had seen this play once before but it had been a really long time. We got to the play a little early so we decided to walk around campus to enjoy the weather it was so nice outside and so green. We ended up going into a building that had and an Art Gallery that was open it was fun to see all the art work and photography! The Play was excellent I loved it Ben had got us really good seats the 3rd row on the right hand side we were so close we could see one of the actors spit come out of his mouth when he talked! It was Awesome!
this is the website I got the photos from.
After the play we went and checked in at Abbeys Inn which was a really nice place for the price we got!

This is what our room looked like it was so nice and relaxing! If you ever want to stay in Ceder City I would recommend this place for sure! After we checked in we decide to go exploring the town since we both had not been there to much just to see my family and friends. We decided to take a drive around Ceder City and went threw the country side after that we decided to try to find Duck Creek, but we ended up going to Ceder Peaks which was fun and very Pretty!



5 comments:
What a fun birthday! I'm glad you were able to have such a good time :) I love being able to relax and have down time with the hubby :) Happy Birthday!
What a fun birthday, Ben did do a good job! I'm happy you two had such a good time.
I am so glad that your birthday was good! You deserve it Trina. Ben did do a good job! I wish I wouldn't have missed you, but hopefully you will be coming back to Alamo soon=)
fun! glad you two got a getaway for your anniversary, tony and i went to sacramento for ours and left erinn with tonys parents. it was nice to get away.
hahahaha i meant birthday..... i'm a dork!
Post a Comment