About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Sleeping Angel


Hi everyone just wanted to write a little post. Ben and I are doing good and so is Paige she is such a good baby I'm very thankful for that. We've been getting up about 2 to 3 hours with her at night witch is pretty good for newborns, but my body doesn't do so well if I don't get enough sleep. I've started to get sick but hopefully it well go away soon and Paige stays well. We have had a hard time nursing so i have to pump and feed her that way but at least I have enough milk to feed her. Ben calls me a jersey cow because I have 6 half pints in the fridge that's how much I'm ahead of her. We will be blessing Paige May 10Th on Mothers day hear in Las Vegas. So anyone that wants to come is welcome are church starts at 11:00 am at the Robindale Chapel.

1 comment: