About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Monday, March 30, 2009

She Came Two Days Early











We had our baby! Her Name is Paige Marie Wharton and she was born on Friday March 27th at 6:03 pm after about 20 hours of labor. She was 8lbs and 3oz 19 and half in. long. Sorry it took us so long to post photos.

11 comments:

Angela said...

She's adorable - I hope the labor wasn't too difficult! Good luck!

Lynette said...

Congratulations Trina!! She is so cute.

Kerri Marie said...

She is so gorgeous! Congratulations!

Mat and Brittena said...

She is so cute. Congrats!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! She is of course adorable. Happens when the parents are good looking too! Good Luck and I hope to see her in person soon!
Michelle W.

Taralee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was so excited when I heard the news! I've been thinking about you so much and I can't wait to hear how everything went. Please let me know if you need anything. I hear your mom's here, but let me know if you need anything :)

Millers Ranch Adventures said...

Ben looks just like scott did in all of Jamisons pics, happy and nervous all at the same time. Have fun and enjoy every moment.

The Galloway Clan said...

She's absolutely beautiful Trina! Congrats to you and Ben! I know the two of you will make awesome parents. Can't wait to meet Paige the next time we're in town.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Congrats, girl!! What an awesome experience!!! You guys will do such a great job! ;)

The "Curby Clan" said...

Congratulations! Good to see you. We wish you the best.
Your cousin,
Brittney

Brooklynn said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl, I have 3 and they are the best! (By the way I am Bens cousin in Utah.)