About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Play House Dream!


So I found this really cool website called Knock-off Wood you guys should check this out. Oh all the thinks I could get my Ben to make and maybe I could try some things too! Hears the link. Oh and Reality hits you have to have a house to build a playhouse in the back yard :(. That's why I made Paige one for inside, oh well someday we'll have a house and live somewhere that its not 110 outside right?
OK Connie told me I put the wrong link so it is fixed now sorry :)

No comments: