About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Our First Tutu!


OK so I have been wanting to make Paige a Tutu for a while now so I just decided to do it and hear it is Lady's my first attempt at making a tutu!

I even made a matching clip I'm so proud of it. It only took me a day with brakes and there was very little sewing involved. I didn't have enough tulle to go all the way around her so I made it tie in the back with ribbon so that it will fit any baby even new Born's.

What a photo prop! Can't Waite to make the other one! OK new Born's I'm ready to take your photo's!
hear is a link if you want instructions on how to make one :)
All photo rights belong to Trina Wharton Phoxy Photography LLC.

6 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Great job!! Looks so cute on Paige.

Audra said...

Totally cute!!!!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I LOVE it!!! Super cute! I wish I had that talent ;)

Melinda said...

Your photos look awesome Trina, I am quite impressed. Paige is just so pretty. How did you do the photo of the three of you, did you have someone else take the shot or did you set up a timer?

Ben and Trina said...

My Friend Sylvia took them for us she is learning photography so I was helping her out with poses and spots to shoot it was fun. She did a really good job!

Melinda said...

Ahh, so nice having someone else to shoot the photo. And she did a great job!