
Today has been a really productive day so fare. I got up at 7 AM this Morning......! (Witch is a big accomplishment for me not a morning person) Pumped while Ben feed Paige, got dressed, had breakfast, Feed Paige her rice cereal, Went and worked out but there was a Man on the elliptical machine so I had to improvise :(. Picked up our mail, took a shower, Kissed Ben good bye as he was headed to school. Paige was taking a nap during all this time, so I cleaned my room MADE MY BED! Put Paige's clothes in the washer. Paige woke up; I folded towels and soaks while she played with the basket. Then stared our bread in the machine, had lunch together, she played on the flour with my shoe that girl loves unconventional toys. Feed Paige witch turned into nape number 2, played on the computer, talked on the phone with Connie and put my bread in the oven to bake few what a day so fare.
If you’re looking for a good wheat Bread recipe hear it is
SWEET WHEAT BEARD
Ingredients:
1 cup warm water
1 teaspoon salt
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup honey
1 cup whole wheat flour
1-3/4 cups white bread flour
1 pkg. yeast
Directions:
1. Put ingredients into pan as manufactures suggests
2. Push start
3. **Note** I put this in my bread machine just to mix it and let it raise. Then I take it out and Make it into a loaf and let it rise until double in bulk. Bake it at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. To keep the crust soft I spread soft butter over the top when it comes out of the oven.
4. **Tip** if you put the oil in first, then the honey in the same measuring cup, the honey slides right out.
5. **Note** this makes only one loaf if you want 2 you need to double it
I found this recipe on the internet along time ago but for some reason I cant find the link.

5 comments:
Kaden's favorite toys right now are shoes also!
Wow, busy lady! I have so many days like that but they feel so good!!! Don't ya think? :)
I just made whole wheat bread on Friday and once I put the pictures on the computer I'll be posting about mine. My kids have LOVED it. My recipe is out of the Bee Prepared book (did you get that book?) and it's the "Perfect Whole Wheat Bread".
Glad you had a productive day!
WOW you are a busy girl! Bread sounds so yummy right now. I'm stealing that recipe. mmmmm.
Your bread looks so good. I am grateful your Mom gave me a loaf of her homemade bread. I love productive days! P.S. I love your new family photo. You all look good!
Thanks Lucy! my friend Sylvia Galloway took the photos. I do have the Bee Prepared Book but I have never tried there bread maybe some other day :)
Post a Comment