About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Baby Photos

On Thursday summer had her baby so I went all prepared to take photos of him but she wanted to want tell next week some time. So I had all the stuff to take photos, so I called Connie my sister up and told her if she wanted me to take photo's of Alice that I was ready and willing so hear is some photo of Alice and Paige. Hope you like them.


also my website is up. www.phoxyphotography.com

7 comments:

Babs said...

Wow. Alice and Paige look a like cousins for sure!

Babs said...

Wow. Alice and Paige look like cousins for sure!

Ben and Trina said...

Ya I never thought that they looked a like but now I can see it, when I looked again at the photos.

Lucy Bowman said...

I love them Trina! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

aezra noell said...

wow she is a pretty baby. So lucky! hope all is well with you guys!

Connie Lytle said...

hi sista! Dang those baby's are cute! I wonder who they belong to?
(=

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

She is beautiful@@@@