May 10Th was Paige's blessing day and also My first Mother's day it was neat to have our family come down to share it with us. Paige's Grate Grandma Wharton came down to visit and was able to also come to the blessing. Tyler Ben's Brother was able to come and be in the circle witch was nice. From my Family Cody and Lucy came, Mom and Dad came also Derek and Bee's family came from Alamo it was so fun to see them all and spend time with them and show off Paige. Thanks every one for coming and spending time with us sorry its taken forever to get this posted. Also thank you Cody, Adam, Derek, Matt, and Dad for being in the Blessing Circle we love you Guys!



3 comments:
hey trina!
boy i didn't realize how much taller your husband is from you. cute couple. its amazing seeing all the family grow. hope you all are doing well. take good care.
Yes Ben is a lot taller than me; the sad thing is I’m in hills in that photo to. Oh well I don’t mind.
Hi Trina,
I think your little Paige has got to be the cutest little one ever, I am so glad she is good for you, she will start to sleep longer soon. We have not asked about em's pictures because we knew you were busy, but when you get some extra time do you think you send the pictures this way. We love you lots Donna
Post a Comment