About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lets see, we like camping, hiking, and being outdoors in general. I like taking photos (most of the time). We have one little girl Paige, and Ben is in school and works. Right know I'm home with Paige which is fun. Family photo taken by my friend Heidi Lee.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Peanut Photos


I'm so sorry for not writing this month but it has been a really busy one for me. Now for the big news, I'M PREGNANt!!! I know what some of you are thinking, "you're prego and you didn't even tell us". Well maybe not my side of the family, they've known for awhile already. Yes, I'm 9 weeks and 2 days, the pictures say 4 days but when they measured the baby it came out to be 2 days less then the predicted date.

2 comments:

The Galloway Clan said...

Congrats on your little peanut! Our little cupcake will soon follow only two weeks later. Yay! We're going to be mommies!

Summer, Matt and Beck said...

Congratulations!! Now all you have to do is tell my parents. I am guessing that was what the invitation to the Olive Garden on Monday night was supposed to be for? Matt kept telling Mom that they should go because they bring enough salad for everyone to "eat for two," and the portions are big enough for "two portions each." Matt wasn't too subtle, and they didn't catch on. We tried.